This is the crooked pole, it doesn't look level to my eyes
This picture of the poles they look level, I think it's the angle of the picture
Back of the morning room, the morning room is huge, so glad we did this option.
Family room and stairs that aren't in yet. It's funny, the morning room feels better than the family room currently.
The front of the house, lookin good
Wow look at the size of our morning room :) they just framed the window as a door for now
This is the living room, not sure why there is what looks like a header above one window and not the other, most be a reason I'm guessing.
I'm little annoyed at NVR mortage today, they re-ran our credit without saying anything to us. I got a notice from credit monitoring service, I asked NVR why, they said our approval expired since it's taken so long to get started, I wish they would have told us they needed to do this before they did it. From my understanding they are required to get approval before running our credit, I didn't think they could run it again without approval or notification. With that being said rates are on the rise. They said we might be able to lock in within the next 7-14 days. The question is do we lock now or wait and hope the rates drop, as we can't re lock with our loan type. I also learned about a grant for my mortgage type that will cover our down payment, I heard it's hard to get approved for the grant, but it's worth a try. NVR has been really good to us so far other than re running our credit, so I'm going to forgive them for this. I hope they can find a way to lower the rate with a different loan type.









House is looking good!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit surprised the PM sent you a picture of a clear OSHA violation (guy standing on top of ladder).
How on earth do they expect to pass inspection with those poles? On the plus side, your window in the back is huge!! Score!! That's going to be a bright airy basement.
ReplyDelete