Here is example picture I found on Google (above). Our siding extension will be down the back of the morning room (below).
We doubled checked to make sure we had our 3 piece rough in, and it was there.
There was a orange dotted line around the house showing the grading. We were very happy with the grading, as it was just what we wanted.
Next week we will have our plumbing inspected and backfill the foundation. Then the next week we will have our basement slab poured and have everything ready for frameing. I'm really excited for the frameing.
And now for some pictures!!!
Footers from the back of the house, this is when I first notice the basement door maybe put in the wrong location, but wasn't sure at this time, since it wasn't finished yet.
View of all the plumbing from the back of the house
Plumbing up close














I really like the brick like foundation. Hopefully this is the one big mistake of the project and everything else goes smoothly for you. When in doubt.. just ask. It's great to see your house finally started. The Hemingway is such a pretty house to watch go up.
ReplyDelete