We stopped by the model that just opened in our neighborhood last weekend and it looks great. We had a couple questions about our house after viewing the model, about what things were included vs upgrades. Seeing something in person is always better then reading about it. We found out that they plan to have our community center with the pool ready for next summer, this is a nice surprise. I wonder if this center includes a gym, I forgot to ask. We got to meet some of our future neighbors too.
I'm praying for good weather in April and May so we can get this thing started. :)
Here are some pictures (not of our actually house)
This what our elevation will look like, plus the Front load garage and different colors. Just a picture we found online.
Our favorite light and window in the house. It's in the stairway.
The floor we switch to for our kitchen. Finally got a picture, as I forgot to take one when we made the switch.
We went couch shopping after looking at the model. We want this in a dark brown. We love how the corner seat is an actual seat, not wasted space like most sectionals.







I love your panoramic pic. If you select "Shrink to fit", it will keep the whole image, but shrink it down to fit your current page width.
ReplyDeleteReally nice information, its very useful to so many people.
ReplyDeleteIndustrial Civil Contractors In Chennai
Industrial Construction Companies In Chennai
Industrial Building Contractors In Chennai
Industrial Builders in Chennai
Industrial Construction Companies In India
Turnkey Contractors In Chennai
Commercial Builders In Chennai
Warehouse Construction Companies In Chennai