We blogged about the building process of our house to document it for ourselves and to help others. Our house is finished and we have moved in and we love our home. Building a house isn't a process that goes perfectly, no matter what builder you pick, and this is our story. Every problem we had during the building process has been made right by Ryan homes. This isn't complaint blog, its how we felt at the time of our post during the building process.

Monday, March 2, 2015

We have stakes

This weekend we went by to see how everything is coming. We were very surprises to see they had broken ground on a house on our street, the first one on our street, but no lot signs yet. So went to look at our lot and noticed it was staked out for where the concert pad goes. No other lot has this currently, so we think we are next in line. The question is, When does next in line break ground? We plan to check on our lot again next weekend if we don’t hear anything in the meantime. On a side note don’t wear your newest shoes to check out your lot. I had planned to wear my older shoes but my husband told me it won’t be muddy. Well what does dirt and melting snow make? Mud! It was so muddy, lucky there was snow to clean my shoes off in, lol. As always pictures…


Our lot, notice the stake on the left and right marking our pad. 

Our Stake

 From the back of our lot. Our lot will be past the black fence.

The first house on our street to break ground.




 

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to find a surprise on your lot. Any change at the beginning just gets you amped for more. I hope they hurry. The other street seems to be humming. I'm sure your street will go just as quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this rate you may break ground next week with the way they are moving! :) That would be awesome. I, too, was super surprised to see the ground broken for that house. I wonder if that is the Winterbrook model that they mentioned putting in. I know the forms looked huge from where we were. And yes! I should have warned you.. it's mud city! We had to take our boots off after walking through before getting in the car they were so covered lol. But I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys! There's a reason for stakes! :)

    ReplyDelete